At Reading Thermal in Sinking Spring, PA, we have been dedicated to measuring and understanding the commercial baking process for more than 25 years.
Our innovative SCORPION® 2 Data Logger Profiling System, smart sensors, and sensor arrays help customers worldwide measure, capture, and store oven profile data, such as temperature, air velocity, heat flux and humidity, and provide an easy way to validate your Kill Step for food safety.
We hope the resources in this Learning Center will assist you when you want to improve the quality and consistency of your products or processes, or simply want to learn more about our industrial oven profiling equipment. Get in touch with us at (610) 678-5890 Ext. 2 to discover how to bake your products to perfection.
- Air Flow Profiling for Industrial Bakery Ovens
- Heat Flux Profiling for Improving Bakery Oven Efficiency
- Oven Temperature Data Logging Systems for Industrial Bakeries
- Humidity Monitoring for Industrial Oven Performance
- Thermal Profiling Optimization of the Industrial Ovens for Baking Consistency
- Industrial Bakery Oven Data Logging for Safety Compliance
- Industrial Oven Temperature Profiling Solutions for Bakeries
- Validation of the Kill-Step in Industrial Baking for FSMA Compliance
- Thermal Profiling of Industrial Bakery Ovens
- Commercial Oven Temperature Profiling – Optimization of the Baking Process
- Optimization of the Temperature Profile in Bread Baking
- Thermal Profiling & Industrial Oven Calibration
- Read more about Industrial Profiling Systems and Data Loggers
- Read more about Commercial Oven Profiling
- Read more about Kill Step Validation
- Read more about Commercial Oven Data Loggers
- Read more about Temperature & Humidity Profiling Systems
- Read more about Industrial Oven Profiling Systems
- Read more about Optimizing Baking Processes with Thermal Profiling