Validate Your Kill Step
Easily comply with FSMA regulations using the SCORPION® 2 System
Controlling internal food temperature is key to achieving food safety. Today’s food processors must also document how they are meeting food safety requirements with data. The SCORPION® 2 Data Logging Measurement System makes both jobs easier.
The SCORPION® 2 LITE Data Logger with Temperature Interface and Product Probes simplifies the measurement of environment and internal product core temperatures. After gathering the data, the SCORPION® Software (SV8) Food Safety Module makes it easy to calculate lethality and then generates a comprehensive report displaying cumulative log reduction. By combining this ease of measurement with robust data capture, the SCORPION® 2 System makes it simple to optimize your process while meeting food safety standards.
Baking Process Kill Step Calculator
The SCORPION® Software (SV8) Food Safety Module enables SCORPION® users / bakers to easily comply with the new Kill Step Validation requirements mandated by the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). The SCORPION® Data Logger is used to collect product core temperature data and SV8 calculates lethality and generates a comprehensive report.
- Enter Microbial Heat Tolerance Coefficients (TREF, z, D)
- Time / Temperature Data Table & Graph Automatically Generated
- Lethality Calculated and Displayed as Cumulative Log Reductions
- Graphs Display: F, Cumulative F and Cumulative Log Reduction
- Comprehensive Report Generated Directly from SV8
Here’s what you need to get started!
Food Safety Package: $8000.00
- SCORPION® 2 LITE Data Logger
- Temperature Interface
- 10 Bare Wire Thermocouples
- SCORPION® 2 Smart Charger
- SCORPION® Software Version 8 (SV8)
- 40mm Thermal Barrier (THB40)
- SCORPION® 2 User Guide
- Top Loading Case