Under the general direction of the General Manager of Reading Thermal and the direct guidance of RT Lab Supervisor, the RT Assembly Technician will assemble SCORPION® Data Logging Measurement System, which includes Temperature, Air Velocity, Heat Flux, Humidity Sensors, Data Logger, and Battery Charger.
These sensors are designed to measure product level environmental conditions in commercial processing ovens, dryers, cooling tunnels, and freezers, delivering a true representation of what the product experiences over time.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs a variety of machine and hand operations related to the assembly of sensors and sensor arrays, including mating components, fitting parts and verifying that parts move as required by the design.
- Maintains quality by inspecting parts during the assembly operation using measuring devices, meters, and gauges to ensure manufacturing consistency to required specifications.
- Use hand and power tools to assemble / machine parts.
- Adjusts machine elements during assembly to maintain proper operating parameters and accuracy in accordance to specifications.
- Cleans equipment and work area as necessary.
- Completes and maintains required production and quality control records and logs in accordance with Company production standards.
- Provide feedback to co-workers, supervisor, and company management on a regular basis to ensure efficient and effective assembly operations.
- Participate and adhere to Company policies and programs on occupational health and safety, and operations.
Reading Thermal is a part of Reading Bakery Systems, the world’s leading manufacturer of innovative baking and process systems for the global snack industry. RBS provides processing solutions capable of producing a wide range of snack products, such as cookies, crackers, crisps, pretzels and bread snack products.
To apply, please submit a resume to email@example.com.