The new SCORPION® 2 Digital Humidity Sensor provides a better way to measure humidity in your oven, proofer, dryer and cooling tunnel. This breakthrough design provides a more accurate and reliable way to measure the absolute moisture content of the thermal environment. The sensor contains a proprietary humidity sampling system with patent pending Anti-Saturation Technology™ that allows measurements in high temperature and very high dew point processes.
15 Reasons to Buy or Upgrade to the Digital Humidity Sensor:
- Compatible with existing SCORPION® 2 Data Loggers
- Anti-Saturation Technology™ allowing measurements in steam conditions
- Unaffected by combustion gases in the baking chamber (DGF Ovens)
- Single sensor for low temp (%RH) and high temp (Absolute Humidity) applications
- % Moisture by Volume, Air Temp, Dew Point Temp and %RH displayed
- Dew Point measurements from 32°F (0°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Relative Humidity measurement from 0% to 100% RH
- Two product probe inputs for product core temperature measurements
- Document humidity during Kill Step Validation
- No preheating required
- No special thermal barriers needed
- Increased dwell time
- Free software upgrade
- User friendly ready light
- Compatible with 32mm tall systems
Anti-Saturation Technology™ allows measurements in high temperature and high dew point processes seen in commercial biscuit & cracker and bread & bun ovens.
We are offering a 20% Discount on the NEW Digital Humidity Sensor to customers who trade in their OLD Analog Humidity Sensor. Click Here to contact us about your upgrade.