The new SCORPION® 2 Digital Humidity Sensor provides a better way to measure humidity in your oven, proofer, dryer and cooling tunnel. This breakthrough design provides a more accurate and reliable way to measure the absolute moisture content of the thermal environment. The sensor contains a proprietary humidity sampling system with patent pending Anti-Saturation Technology™ that allows measurements in high temperature and very high dew point processes.
15 Reasons to Buy or Upgrade to the Digital Humidity Sensor:
- Compatible with existing SCORPION® 2 Data Loggers
- Anti-Saturation Technology™ allowing measurements in steam conditions
- Unaffected by combustion gases in the baking chamber (DGF Ovens)
- Single sensor for low temp (%RH) and high temp (Absolute Humidity) applications
- % Moisture by Volume, Air Temp, Dew Point Temp and %RH displayed
- Dew Point measurements from 32°F (0°C) to 212°F (100°C)
- Relative Humidity measurement from 0% to 100% RH
- Two product probe inputs for product core temperature measurements
- Document humidity during Kill Step Validation
- No preheating required
- No special thermal barriers needed
- Increased dwell time
- Free software upgrade
- User friendly ready light
- Compatible with 32mm tall systems
Anti-Saturation Technology™ allows measurements in high temperature and high dew point processes seen in commercial biscuit & cracker and bread & bun ovens.
Dr. Lin, founder of BakerPedia.com, discusses the critical nature of understanding and controlling steam in your Bread and Bun processes. Dr. Lin points out how doing an oven profile using the Reading Thermal Digital Humidity Sensor can help you obtain the desired product quality and throughput and identify factors keeping you from it.
We are offering a 20% Discount on the NEW Digital Humidity Sensor to customers who trade in their OLD Analog Humidity Sensor. Click Here to contact us about your upgrade.